We can cut through We will challenge them We will protect your interests
Circumstances for each individual differ from person to person, the process of preparing the documents for filing your bankruptcy and the managing your ensuing period bankruptcy will follow the below steps in most instances.
– In your initial consultation we will determine if bankruptcy is the best option for you as well as discussing your circumstances.
– If you decide to file for bankruptcy and you agree to our fees, a fixed fee client agreement will need to be signed.
– Our staff will help you to complete the relevant paperworl, i.e. Statement of Affairs document and your Debtor’s Petition which outlines the debts you owe.
– Once all the documentation is complete it will then be submitted to the trustee.
– This process normally takes 14 days with a bankruptcy number being issued. You will also be sent a letter from your Trustee advising you of your bankruptcy number.
– The Trustees role then is to begin the process of investigation into your financial circumstances. The Trustee will advise your creditors that you are a bankrupt. Some creditors may ask to confirm the debts you listed in your Statement of Affairs.
– During the time you are filing for bankruptcy you can provide your Creditors with your Bankruptcy number. The Creditors will take step back and will await for the process to be completed.
– If you require any assistance with dealing with creditors who continue to hassle you or should you have any questions as all as we go through the beginning of your bankruptcy, please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff.
We take pride in the variety of styles of occupations we have been able to assist with their business needs over the years.
We have helped Barristers, Solicitors, Financial Planners, Financial Advisors, Surgeons, Doctors, Trustee’s, Liquidators, Taxi Drivers, Small Business Owners, Builders, Property Developers, Accountants, Plumbers, Electricians, Engineers, Truck Drivers, Real Estate Agents, Nurserymen, Manufacturers, Sign Writers, Car Dealers, Musicians, Business Coaches, Building Inspectors, Valuers, Mortgage Brokers and Tax Agents.