We can cut through We will challenge them We will protect your interests
Liquidation includes the way toward twisting up an organization’s financial affairs in order to dismantle the company’s structure, attempt proper examinations and decently appropriate.
Liquidation of a company will occur when:
- The company was unable to pay all of its debts when they became due (namely the company was insolvent)
- The company members wanted to end the company’s existence.
A company can be wound up by either a resolution of its members at an appropriate meeting or by the court, for the most part on the application of more creditors of the company.
Once a company is placed into liquidation, a liquidator is appointed. Our expert liquidators at Doug Constable Group can help you to:
- Find and protect the assets of your company.
- Realise the assets of your company.
- Explore the budgetary issues of your company.
- Make appropriate reports to ASIC and creditors.
- Distribute funds to creditors.
- Circulate assets to shareholders, just if an overflow of assets exists after the sum total of what lenders have been fulfilled.