What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the Service
- to provide analytics and track how you use the site including gathering data via the use of Google Analytics. This includes the gathering of data for Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- to store your preferences
- to enable advertisements delivery including on Google, Facebook, Instagram and any of their partnering networks (including the Google Display Network). This includes ads using Google remarketing, search, display or video ads & Facebook/Instagram ads & re-targeting, as well as any behavioral/interest-based advertising. It also includes the use of Google Analytics data, including the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting, for the purposes of displaying ads.
We may use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service.
We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data please view: policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Third party vendors, including Google and Facebook, may use these third party cookies, web beacons and other storage technologies to collect or receive information from the Service (and elsewhere on the Internet) and use that data to provide measurement services and to serve ads, including ads based on past visits to the Service.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- You can also use a Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent data from being used by Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- You can also control the use of device identifiers by using your device settings: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/1660762#mob
Interruptions and Viruses
Doug Constable Group does not warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or without error. In addition, Doug Constable Group shall not be responsible for the propagation of computer worms, viruses or other harmful components transmitted from this site and other third-party sites.
The Doug Constable Group name and logos are trademarks of Doug Constable Group. All rights are reserved for these logos. Logos must not be used in any form without the prior written consent of Doug Constable Group. All other trademarks appearing on the Doug Constable Group site are the property of their respective owners. Find out more about the Doug Constable Group logo policy.
Links to Other Sites
Where Doug Constable Group offers links to other sites, Doug Constable Group is not affiliated with those sites and has no control over, and is not responsible for, their content, privacy practice or other policies. Third-party sites should contain their own privacy notes, and those third parties should be responsible for their own privacy practices. Written requests for Doug Constable to link to a site should be forwarded to Doug Constable.
Doug Constable Group welcomes links from other sites. Please contact Doug Constable Group to seek written permission to link to the site.
Don't Wait For Financial Distress To Take Hold
Contact us for a no-obligation, free chat about finding a fresh start.